Sunday 10 June 2012

So I discovered this last night...

While stalking the status of my copy of Shadow and Bone yet again (it's still under 'processing' D: ), I took a peek at my order history at Book Depository.

To my surprise, I discovered the UK version of Throne of Glass was on my list of pre-orders...

Instead of this, the US one...


I ordered the paperback about a month ago and back then it had the US cover up. I have mixed feelings about this. They had not revealed the UK cover when I made my purchase so I didn't have a choice back then. I really like both covers, the UK being so badass and assassin-y (look at that outfit, the swords and the expression on her face!) and the US one is so pretty (I love the background!) and the model is just how I pictured Celaena.

What's bought is bought I guess but this is one of the times I really can't choose between the covers. >.<
I've seen so many promising reviews of the ARC and I like  the novellas so this is one of my most anticipated reads!








1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read this book! I've seen great reviews for it also. I think I like the US cover better. I like the black and blue better than the white and blue.

    ReplyDelete